Who we are, what we do
My name is Scott Gillespie and I have had the good fortune for four decades to be involved everyday in a very exciting, creative and rewarding...and always very challenging, industry. As a land acquisition and development executive for national builders, I have managed the development process for hundreds of new residential communities -- where thousands of multifamily rental, single family, town home and senior living residences have been built. As a home builder in the Midwest, I have developed eleven residential subdivisions and in them, designed, constructed and sold over 700 townhome, courtyard and villa homes. Today, we continue to develop properties in the best North and South Carolina markets, focused on building new home communities designed to specifically appeal to Millennials and Baby Boomers. Years of in-the-field and boardroom experience combined with my team of the very best technical, construction and marketing professionals translates to this: "we can and we will".
Here is what we can do for you
For Real estate Investors, new home-builders, apartment and housing developers:
- Turn-key development of new apartment, townhome, patio and villa home communities
- Secure properties and provide finished lots with a concept-to-completion contractual relationship
- Provide detailed market research, land acquisition and site development/construction management services
- Provide the above services in the Carolina and Florida markets; prepared to perform in any market area desired
- Provide an evaluation of your property's suitability for development with a focus on zoning, utility, engineering, all approvals and site cost analysis
- Provide development management services to produce lots for sale to home-builders
- Evaluate possible purchase and joint venture options with us or 3d party developer/builders
WE CAN HELP. LETS TALK:
Use the "Contact" link in the lower right of this page, or if you prefer, call Scott directly at 216-543-1676.
Extensive references on capability and our track-record regarding all of the above elements are available upon request.